Monday, November 28, 2011

Screencast of an Old Blog

Or, is this a blog of a sceencast of an old blog.  Maybe it is.  Whatever.  It's hard to find something that is buried in a cyberbucket under a bunch of other cyberstuff.

http://www.screencast.com/users/mjohn631/folders/Jing/media/1790335b-f208-48e1-aca0-b17d6377379c   and, I am trying to embed the screencast.com file and while that works it embeds larger than this blog page.  I am not certain that I can make it smaller.  I will try.  I found that the links I point to all do work fine.  The Gobi Desert video that I made a screencast of would now be embedded since you taught me how to do that.  I tried to do it in an  e-mail but that doesn't work.

I guess I have to buy a different version of screencast in order to change the screencast size of an embedded video. So, I can use the flip cam to video the screencast and then upload it to vimeo if I have any space left. Then I can embed that here. Ok, I try.

No comments: